Saturday, September 23, 2006

Changes and Catching up

This weekend I cut my hair off! I feel so free! What was I hanging on to all that hair for? Seriously....someone tell me. I should have done that a LONG time ago.

The A's and I were able to catch up with the Georgia crew at Panera. My aunt Judy, cousins: Shannon, Abby, Laura and 2nd cousins (?) Annabelle and David met us for a bear claw and coffee Saturday morning. Annabelle showed us all the things she can do now, like write her name (sort of) and button/unbutton clothes. What a big girl! I think she might have had a tiny crush on Adam. Abby is officially writing in cursive now. Good going! I remember learning cursive. I LOVE cursive. I think I like it so much because it's loopy (like me).

Thanks again to the A's for being the hostesses with the mostesses. Yummy southern food straight from the Burnett family's very own Mississippi Girl. We had a great time, and thanks to them, I am now partially addicted to
Miami Ink. It's a good thing I don't have cable. Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

hillenblogshappywife said...

love,love love your hair!