Friday, July 14, 2006

More thoughts...no pictures

Its been over a week now, and its safe to say that I'm still processing from the EIS tour. I wish I could sit down and hear it all over again. Instead, here are a few words and phrases that have been on my mind.

-In the beginning……..
-Deep poetry
-beautifully complicated
-precisely created
-lots of finely tuned dials
-multi-dimensional
-it's not either/or, it's "yep"
-humans = perfect mix of God and earth
-Jesus is beyond our dimensions
-Climb the mountain and stay
-We're not human-doings, we're human beings
-Everything starts with the evening and ends with the morning
-Be in the moment
-You will find what you look for
-As Adam is naming the animals, “Database Angel” says to God: "Hippopotamus? How do you spell that?" God says to DB angel: "Anyway you want." ;)


(on a completely different note--2 different times this week it took me an hour to get to work....YIKES! I hope that doesn't happen again anytime soon)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to have my own musings from our night with RB! asb