Tuesday, July 04, 2006

He started with Genesis, and used a HUGE white board to illustrate every point. It was a great mix of humor, physics, biology, and an unbelievable integration of history, with an overriding theme of scripture. If you get a chance to see him...DON'T MISS IT!


Did I mention we were right up front? We were so close, I felt weird taking pictures...and then I got over it.


I'm sure I will be writing more when things are not still sinking in. It was alot to wrap my brain around.....in a good way though.


The special at the bar was bottled water for $2! Atleast the bartenders were able to hear truth for once in that place. When we left, my head was on overload...I wish the bar had asprin! Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Adam Keith said...

Thanks again to a sister who is thoughtfull enough to give tickets to this unreal event to her brother.