Friday, July 28, 2006

current summer fav....


~My favorite lip balm ever is this Mentha Lip Shine by CO Bigelow. You can get it at Bath & Body Works. It comes in clear and tinted shades. It smells, tastes and feels so good! I got my first tube in my Christmas stocking last year (thanks Amy Ruth) and have been addicted ever since.

Shifting gears to a completely different topic, I had a "first" today. At work today, I had to order a plant to be sent to a funeral home, and my boss said we could spend up to $100. So when I called Hyvee, the guy told me that for $100 we could send a tree.....hmm.....a tree.......let me think about that......No! I had visions of them wheeling a tree up to the funeral home. We eventually decided on something like this.

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

I'm totally in love with this stuff too! Thanks Bigelow Co.!!!!

Meredith said...

I can't tell you how much I love this stuff. I too got some for Christmas and just recently got some more. All the colors of the rainbow!
Hope that you're doing well. I love checking out your blog. Thanks for posting pictures of Scotty's wedding. it looked like a ton of fun. Wish I could have been there!