Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yet another....


Welcome to the World......
Zion Judah
Born at home on April 21, 2006
Weighing 7lb. 5 oz.

Welcoming him were his parents,
my friends and fellow laborers in South Asia,
Kenneth and Kristi,
his big sister, Nevaeh who is 2 1/2 yrs.
and his big brother, Ezra who is 16 months.
This is one awesome family who has wasted no time in expanding.
Kenneth and Kristi, are by far,
the most calm, laid back parents I have ever seen.
Without whom, I would have never experienced
or been introduced to the music of Bob Marley!
But seriously, they are passionate about God's word,
and are currently involved in
an incredible house church movement.
I can't wait to see what God has in store
for a litte baby with such a big name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great name! I could expect nothing less from his parents.
asb

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.