Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yeehaaawww!


I seriously can't remember the last time I was in Texas. But I am on my way to spend the weekend in Dallas for a Chiropractic Conference. Let me just tell you, I have been having serious airplane withdrawals. I LOVE TO FLY!!!

This will be the second trip Lacey and I have been on, and you see, airports are my favorite places to people watch, and Lacey is a great person to people watch with. It is so great to guess where people are going to/coming from, are they traveling for business/pleasure? Or those first time fliers that are so easy to spot.... I guess it is one of those things that is only fun to do when you are with your best friend?

1 comments:

thrive said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes to people watch. I also love to listen to people's conversations to figure what their lives are all about. I miss that being here in the Ukraine. I still love to guess about their lives on the bus, but I so miss being able to tell what they are talking about. I hope you have a wonderful time in Dallas. I have never been there, but it looks beautiful.

Kelly