Thursday, May 25, 2006

AA meeting


Hello, my name is Andrea, and I am addicted to Alias. (welcome Andrea)
It all began while I was in Nepal, and my friend Tammy innocently asked me if I had ever seen an episode. So I watched one episode, then another, and before I knew it, I watched the entire first season, and I was hooked. Because we could get cheap DVD's from Thailand, I was able to get all caught up before I came back to the US, just in time for the new season.

I am sure that if Sydney were a real person, that we would have been good friends. She found the man of her dreams, had a baby, all while she was saving the world as a secret agent spy.

So, at the end of the last episode when they thanked the fans...I couldn't help but tear up. Cheesy, I know.....but it has really been the only show I had to see or tape each week. Is it too much to hope that it might come back?

4 comments:

K1 said...

did you get to watch the series finale? i thought it was perfect. you?

Andrea said...

Beyond perfect....(insert girlie sigh)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.