Sunday, February 12, 2006

PICTURES!

The long awaited pictures are finally here!Here is a mini tour of my apartment! This is the front of the apartment. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage apartment/townhouse.

This is the entry way to the upstairs apartment. There are 19 steps...those were awful during the move!

Turn right towards my room, or left towards the Living Room, Dining Area and Kitchen


Here's my South Asian room! Don't you just love the bunny ears for the TV? I hate those blasted things, but this girl does need her Survivor...what can I say?

My new favorite color combination is pink and brown...who would have thought those colors would be pretty together?

Here is the living room. As I look at these pictures, I am noticing how everything kind of looks thrown together. I suppose in time it will look and feel more like "home."

Here is the rest of the living room, dining area, and kitchen..or as I like to call it, the "East Wing"


0 comments: