Saturday, February 11, 2006

Let it SNOW!!!!


I woke up this morning and look what I saw out my window! Snow! I was so excited, but in about 2 hours, it had all melted.
Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! Today, I went to Best Buy to purchase a camera, and it was on sale. Love it!!

After purchasing my new camera, I anxiously filled out the registration/warranty card to send in. After filling in my name, address, email address and etc. I stopped abruptly when I got to the age boxes. Stunned, I realized that I had to move one box to the right. I am now in the "25-34" age box....mid to late twenties. Ugh.

3 comments:

thrive said...

I feel your pain about the mid twenties box. It was a sobering thing the day I had to check that box. I still don't feel that old :) Im happy that you got to have all that snow. It sure is fun, but after living in the Ukraine I realize once it melts its not as pretty. they don't put that part of snow in the movie :). Stay warm and I'm glad to hear you are loving your new job.

Kelly

Brad Lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad Lee said...

Welcome to the mid / late 20's. I am sorry to say I won't be in the club with you long. I do hope, however, that you will tell Elizabeth that I can still check the box for now (she acts like 29 is no longer considered "late 20's").

SB